By Edely Wallace We all have cancer cells running throughout our bodies. Every day we have about 30 cancer cells growing or traveling inside the body. The Lymphatic System (LS) is in charge of getting rid of them or neutralizing them. When the Lymphatic System is thriving and flowing...
- Breast Cancer and Lymphedema. Is There a Relationship?
- How Does Lymphatic Yoga® Help Lymphedema?
- Breathing History, Ancient Civilizations and the Lymphatic System
- The 10 Daily Habits for a Healthy Lymphatic System
- Can an Incompetent Lymph Flow Be the Leading Cause of Alzheimer’s? Can Lymphatic Yoga Help It?