A healthy Lymphatic System (LS) starts with you! The LS was neglected in the past because of its elusive nature, it was difficult for researchers to see and study it. Now, we know that nurturing a healthy LS is essential not only for the health of the entire body but also for every organ and bodily system.
Today, poor Lymphatic System function is scientifically associated with chronic diseases, arthritis, fibromyalgia, brain degeneration, heart and circulatory diseases, auto-immune conditions and more. Because our LS, which cleanses and nourishes our bodies, does not have a natural biological pump, it will inevitably get sluggish and slowly damage our body tissues.
Without our conscious and proper intervention, both health and healing are an unattainable dream and systemic degeneration is a sure but slow reality.
No worries! Follow these 10 daily habits for a healthy Lymphatic System to avoid the consequences of a sluggish and congested lymph flow.
- Drink lots of fluids: water and fresh fruit and vegetables juices.
- Take 10 minutes to breathe deeply as you wake-up before you stand up, or in the evening before sleeping.
- Walk daily in nature absorbing fresh air: 20 to 30 minutes.
- Avoid long periods of time working in intense heat, sunshine or cold.
- Eat regularly. Create a rhythm of eating 3 to 4 meals daily. The lymph flow loves rhythm, so do it regularly at the same times every day. Include plenty of wholesome, fresh and natural food rich in nutrients with a balanced composition of carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, and minerals. Avoid sweet snacks between meals. Avoid eating after 7:00 pm in the evening.
- Practice Lymphatic Yoga® (LY) consistently about 3 to 4 times per week (or more if you have a sedentary style of life or job).
- Practice skilled guided relaxation and/or meditation to maintain a clear and serene mind and to create space in your life.
- Go to bed as early as possible
- Keep your emotions in check. So, laugh as much as you can – it helps to dissolve toxic emotions. Cultivate a non-judgmental attitude towards all around you. Learn how to spread love and joy at the same time, regardless of the outside circumstances.
- Be authentic, be yourself. Exercise yourself to express who you really are – pure love.
Commit yourself now! Be responsible for your own health and keep these 10 daily habits for a healthy Lymphatic System. Your LS will thank you and flow easily. Don’t waste any time, just try it and see for yourself. You are in charge of your own health, nobody is! Soon, the results will show up! Keep practicing! 🙂
Love and Light,