By Edely Wallace We all have cancer cells running throughout our bodies. Every day we have about 30 cancer cells growing or traveling inside the body. The Lymphatic System (LS) is in charge of getting rid of them or neutralizing them. When the Lymphatic System is thriving and flowing...
by Edely L.Wallace, E-RYT 500, CDT, MLD A lymphatic flow insufficiency causes lymphedema. This is a progressive, deforming and debilitating condition which causes severe swelling throughout the body that slowly and surreptitiously impairs organs, function, and quality of life. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation about this condition,...
You are unauthorized to view this page. Username Password Remember Me Forgot Password
A healthy Lymphatic System (LS) starts with you! The LS was neglected in the past because of its elusive nature, it was difficult for researchers to see and study it. Now, we know that nurturing a healthy LS is essential not only for the health of the entire body but also...
- Breast Cancer and Lymphedema. Is There a Relationship?
- How Does Lymphatic Yoga® Help Lymphedema?
- Breathing History, Ancient Civilizations and the Lymphatic System
- The 10 Daily Habits for a Healthy Lymphatic System
- Can an Incompetent Lymph Flow Be the Leading Cause of Alzheimer’s? Can Lymphatic Yoga Help It?